Master distress together: with our Corporate Recovery Services team , we possess all the core competencies required to manage a restructuring and an insolvency. Our lawyers have a proven record with years of experience in restructuring, insolvency and related litigation, working closely with auditors, tax consultants and business consultants who, in addition to the experience gained in consulting, also have extensive operational expertise. This enables us to meet all of the unique challenges facing our clients.
At Corporate Recovery Services, our activities are designed to enable sustainable and positive change. This requires not only expertise, responsibility and experience, but also visions and ideas that we develop in close cooperation with our clients. Our restructuring experts understand all aspects of restructuring and insolvency and have actively handled numerous successful restructuring projects. Using our specialised expertise, we carefully analyse the issues, develop a bespoke solution, and help our clients implement the solution by providing both advice and assistance. We also understand the unique aspects of transnational distressed situations and, thanks to our locations abroad as well as a network of international consultants with many years of proven experience, we can also offer seamlessly comprehensive transnational advisory services to our clients. With a strong interdisciplinary team, we lay the foundation for a plan that provides a sustainable future.
At Corporate Recovery Services, we offer you, in particular, the following services:
- Independent Business Reviews
- Contract analysis and independent business review (quick check)
- Verifying insolvency triggers (illiquidity and/or overindebtedness)
- Developing integrated business plans
- Preparing, validating, negotiating and implementing restructuring concepts as well as restructuring and insolvency plans
- Reporting and monitoring of restructuring processes (rolling, integrated liquidity, performance, and balance sheet planning with budget vs. actual analysis)
- Assume responsibility for projects in distressed situations
Legal advice in special situations
- Advice on insolvency, corporate and labour law and representation of directors, insolvency administrators, supervisory boards, works councils, creditors, and investors in national and transnational restructurings and insolvency proceedings
- Advising investors on the acquisition and sale of companies in crisis and insolvencies
- Advising investors and special service providers on the acquisition and workout of real estate-backed loan portfolios and loans, due diligence, the drafting and negotiating purchase contracts for loans, drafting and negotiation of settlement agreements, standstill agreements, and advising on the realisation of collateral and liability claims
Dispute resolution and judicial representation
- Out-of-court and judicial representation in insolvency, employment, corporate law, and real estate-related litigation
- Expert opinions on illiquidity and over-indebtedness, expert opinions in insolvency proceedings
- Expert opinions on the fairness of financial statements and the nullity of financial statements
- Forensic research and presentation of facts, investigation and court proof documentation of insolvency-related claims, including compensation claims, managing directors' liability, shareholder liability, and “destruction of the viability” (Exitenzvernichtung)
Want to know more?