Florian Helbig Salary Partner
Areas of expertise
Special sector knowledge
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Since 2021 Mazars Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2015 - 2021 Salary Partner at Gruendelpartner PartGmbB
- 2012 - 2015 Gruendel Rechtsanwälte, Associate
- 2012 Danone AG - Milupa GmbH, Legal Department
- 2010 - 2012 Legal clerkship in Kassel and Frankfurt a.M.
- 2008 - 2010 Masters in Business Law and Economic Law at the Institute for Business Law (Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg)
- 2003 - 2009 Studied law at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
Florian Helbig joined Mazars as a Salary Partner in 2021 and is responsible for IT law at our office in Leipzig. He was previously head of the IT/IP practice group at the medium-sized law firm Gruendelpartner.
Florian Helbig advises clients on all IT and private data protection law issues. He has particular expertise in the areas of software development, software distribution and procurement, IT outsourcing, big data, advanced analytics and digitalization projects.
Professional memberships and other roles
Alumni and Friends of the Institute of Business Law e.V.