Constanze Salomon Manager
Areas of expertise
Special sector knowledge
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
- Transport & logistics
- Since 2017 Mazars Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2012 - 2017 Lawyer at an international commercial law firm in Munich in the field of intellectual property law
- 2010 - 2012 Clerkship in Berlin and Los Angeles (USA)
- 2008 - 2009 Research assistant at a European commercial law firm in Dresden
- Studied law with additional studies in economics at the Universities of Bayreuth and Santander (Spain)
Constanze Salomon joined Mazars' Dresden office as a Manager in 2017. Before joining Mazars, she worked for several years as an attorney in the Munich office of an international commercial law firm. She was a member of the IP, media and technology practice group. Constanze Salomon advises our national and international clients, including start-ups and group companies, in all areas of intellectual property law and at the interface with distribution law. The clear focus of her practice includes the drafting and negotiation of IT contracts as well as the legal processing of complex technical issues in the context of advising and representing our clients in and out of court. Constanze Salomon is a member of GRUR and BITKOM.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Constanze Salomon
- Vorratsdatenspeicherung – quo vadis?
- Intellectual Property (IP) - Integrated and practical legal advice in all matters pertaining to intellectual property law
- IT Law & Digital Business - Integrated and practical legal advice on all matters pertaining to IT law
- IT & Digital Business
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- IT / IP