A characteristic of the real estate tax law are the numerous special regulations and various taxes (corporate income tax, trade tax, income tax, real estate transfer tax, VAT) that need to be considered in every real estate transaction.
In the area of real estate, we advise clients comprising real estate companies, open-end and closed-end funds, project developers, banks, brokers and worldwide active investors in their domestic and international activities and offer them cross-border customized and practical one-stop solutions.
Our experts help you to use existing options in order to optimize your investment from a tax point of view.
Our tax advisory services relating to real estate comprise:
- Legal and tax optimization (restructuring) of real estate portfolios
- Development of tax concepts for domestic and international fund structures
- Verification of transfer prices or preparation of transfer price documentation for real estate companies
- Advisory and support for domestic and cross-border transactions (structuring, tax due diligence, organization of data rooms, etc.)
- Tax optimized drafting of contracts (letter of intent, memorandum of understanding; purchase contract, etc.) and contract negotiation
- Tax advice during project developments
- Tax advice for specialized real estate (hotels, nursing homes, PPP)
- Structuring of the real estate assets of German and European groups and companies
- Tax compliance
- Support with the preparation of the documentation pursuant to sec. 15a UStG
- Special tax issues (sale and lease back, restructuring, etc.)
Do you have questions or need further information?