Digital brand and positioning
Today, digitalisation influences the client behaviour of both companies and end customers more than ever before. Customers are increasingly looking for and finding their products and services on the internet, wherever they are, around the clock. The boundary between online and offline business is blurring ever more rapidly. Even today, most sales transactions are completed online. The digital business footprint is therefore growing in importance. But the digital performance is often not suf-ficient to achieve the required goals.
Digital footprint: digital brand and positioning
Both customers and end customers begin their search for all kinds of products and services with a search engine such as Google.
This makes it all the more important for companies to make sure that search engines display their websites as prominently as possible. The objective is to steer potential customers towards their own website or online store. If a competitor has a better ranking for certain keywords on Google or a similar platform, for example, there is a significant danger of the company not being noticed and therefore losing potential business.
Transparency about digital performance, especially the digital brand and positioning, demands regular professional analyses.
How Mazars supports you
Quick Check 2: Digital Brand & Positioning
Our Digital Brand & Positioning quick check focuses on the following:
- We analyse whether your website meets the technical prerequisites for a good search engine ranking and highlight potential points for optimisation
- We show you who your digital competitors are and illustrate how you can strengthen your digital position in the competitive landscape in the medium term
- We analyse your rankings in the most common search engines and draw conclusions on the basis of this
- For which keywords is your domain ranked? For which keywords does it need to rank?
- Which keywords have risen or fallen in the ranking?
- Do the keywords for which you rank fit the corporate or sales strategy?
Want to know more?
Digital marketing and sales
The digital footprint as a key success factor for your business