Digital marketing and sales
The digital footprint as a key success factor for your business
Digital success is based on far more than just a persuasive look
Today, digitalisation influences the client behaviour of both companies and end customers more than ever before. Customers are increasingly looking for and finding their products and services on the internet, wherever they are, around the clock. The boundary between online and offline business is blurring ever more rapidly. Even today, most sales transactions are completed online.
The digital business footprint is growing in importance. Although companies frequently make massive investments in their websites and online stores in order to keep up with this trend, the digital performance is often not sufficient to achieve the required goals. This is either because the significant potential of optimised digital business performance is not recognised, or because the company does not possess the expertise needed to tap this potential.
How well is your company performing in the digital world?
1. Compliance and risk
- Do your website and online store meet the legal requirements of the GDPR?
2. Digital brand and positioning
- Do your website and online store generate SEO-related reach?
- Do your keywords fit your business strategy?
- Which of your main strategic keywords do your competitors also use, taking away relevant clicks and thereby profit?
3. Social media
- How successfully does your social media strategy contribute to your corporate strategy (vision, mission, objectives, focuses) and how well established is it within your marketing mix (measures)?