In view of the recent loosening of the lockdown, many companies currently prepare to return to regu-lar operations. For you as an employer, this entails numerous questions and legal risks. We would like to talk to you about the most common mistakes and how you can avoid them.
With our webinar "Ways out of short-time work - avoiding mistakes and setting the right course", you as a decision-maker responsible for human resources or as head of the HR or legal department will receive important information on how to get out of short-time work, how to deal with possible job cuts and how to continue having your employees working from home office. We will talk about current challenges and important decisions.
Our topics in detail:
- Eliminate and avoid mistakes in dealing with short-time work
- Requirements for correct documentation of short-time work
- Risks of incorrect management of short-time work
- Ratio of short-time working compensation to insolvencies and bankruptcies
- Correctly plan and initiate the termination and reduction of short-time work
- Staff reduction vs. short-time work - what has to be considered?
- Returning from home office: Organizing health protection & Co.
- "New Normal" in dealing with home office: How will working from home office become – at least partly – a standard working model? Requirements for home office regulations
Our experts will guide you through these topics and will share their experiences and best practice approaches with you in English language. You will have the opportunity to ask questions before or live during the webinar. Our speakers will attempt to address these questions directly. In any case, you will receive answers to your questions after our webinar.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Missed a webinar? No problem: All our recent webinars can be found as recordings for free download on our COVID-19-Hub .