Doing Business in Germany
27.11.2019 | Tel Aviv-Yaffo - hosted by Papaya Global
Join us for an exciting and informative seminar with international speaker and tax expert Stefan Kirchmann.
- The challenges for Israeli companies Doing business in Germany.
- How to set up a business in Germany
- How does Germany differ to other countries?
- What happens after 18 months of PEO in Germany?
- Key labor laws in Germany
- Termination of employees in Germany
- Stock options
The seminar will take place on:
Wednesday, November 27 at 10:00 am at the
Toha Building, Yigal Alon St 114 (11th floor), Tel Aviv-Yaffo.
- 10.00 Welcome
- 10.15 Introduction to Papaya
- 10.30 Seminar with Stefan Kirchmann
- 11.30 Demonstration of Papaya’s Platform
- 12.00 Light Lunch
Papaya Global provides enterprise with a global, cloud-based SaaS platform to automate payroll, payments, and workforce management, an EoR solution to hire workers in over 100 countries, and innovative technology to streamline the payroll process, eliminate errors, and save operating costs.