In Germany, we operate as Roever Broenner Susat Mazars, which emerged from the merger of RBS RoeverBroennerSusat and Mazars Germany in 2015. We are among the top ten auditing and tax consulting firms in Germany. Thanks to our strong presence, the international Mazars partnership is also one of the industry’s leading players on the European and global stages.
Providing our clients with tailored support is at the heart of what we do. Taking an interdisciplinary approach, we audit and advise a wide spectrum of clients, from individuals and regional companies through to SMEs, large corporations and international groups. Alongside private companies, our clients include charitable organisations, foundations and public companies and bodies. Our entire team pursues a common goal: to generate added value for our clients by bringing a personal touch and harnessing our extensive experience – in a tailored and focused manner.
We are different to other firms in the business
- open-minded and dedicated. Our mission is to share expertise and experience.
- agile and flexible. Learning and ongoing development are an integral part of our company ethos.
- an integrated partnership. We are each unique but united – even beyond borders.
- technical experts. This principle comes first in everything we do.
- independent. Fully immersed in the role of auditor, we always think and act independently and autonomously.
- European with an international perspective. Our regional roots form the foundation on which we have built a unique and integrated European partnership with global reach.
- on course for further growth. With our eyes on the future and the changes it brings, we plan, shape and expand our company on an ongoing basis.
For us, it is not only commercial added value that counts, but also the added value for society. Our approach is characterised by personal dedication, high ethical and professional standards, integrity, mutual respect and a sense of responsibility – for successful and sustainable enterprise in Germany, Europe and around the world.
Facts and figures
In Germany, 73 partners and over 1,200 employees serve clients at twelve offices across the country. In 2016, our auditing and consulting business generated turnover of € 124.4 million.
Mazars is the fifth largest auditing and tax consulting firm in six European countries (e.g. in France); the company is in sixth place in five countries (e.g. the Netherlands) and is the seventh largest auditing and tax consulting firm in three other countries (e.g. Ireland).
Mazars is an integrated, international and independent partnership that operates in 79 countries. Over 18,000 experts work in 270 offices worldwide led by 950 partners.